Shaking hands ~ Let’s get started
I love that we can do so much of our work through technology – Skype meetings and email and such. Virtual hugs and kisses at the bottom of messages when we get to know each other better. But there is one thing I miss: a handshake to seal the deal.
I think the idea of that – a simple gesture that says we’re both women of integrity, proceeding in good faith – is special. Since we’re not in the same room right now, please accept my virtual handshake … just a few notes about our work together and a place for you to high-five with your digital signature below.
- Project fees are set prices – the same prices you saw in the service menu, of course.
- Any requests outside of the scope of work listed for the package you’re purchasing will have additional costs – but we’ll talk about that before going ahead with anything.
- If you aren’t paying for your project in advance, then we invoice a 50% deposit before beginning work, then the remaining 50% due upon completion of the project OR within six weeks of receiving the first work from us – whichever is sooner. (This way, you don’t feel rushed to provide feedback and I can still pay my team and my mortgage.)
- All invoices are payable upon receipt – there will be a 2% fee added for late payments
- If you need to cancel a project for any reason – we hope you won’t but stuff happens – you will be invoiced only for work completed to date.